CHROMERAN PVP EDITION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHROMERAN PVP EDITION

NO LEVEL, NO REBORN, JUST KILL

HomeCHROMERAN PVPLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnRayAquino

JohnRayAquino

Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs) Empty
PostSubject: Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs)   Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:48 am

To Get your shaman buffs skill namely Berserk aura massive haste and stuffs is all you need is 20 EP (YOu can GEt EP in the Control panel just vote for the sites below 1 site = 1 point a total of 12points or you can exchange gold to points 1 point = 100Million Gold).

Instructions:

Step 1....
Make a shaman character then Put all your important shaman buffs in F3 so you wont right Click it.

Step 2....
After Putting all your important shaman buffs. Go To Control panel and search for the Change to extreme class You can choose New Male Or New Female i think But remember Dont Logged out your character in game so the skills will stock..

Step 3...
After YOu are done with step 2 You can logged out your character and re-log in. then check your character if you have done it...

*BOW*

Good Luck and Happy Playing..

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR CHROME RAN EVERY 12 HOURS....
Back to top Go down
gqbm018

PostSubject: newbie..   Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 am

pede poe ask? bat internet connection problem po xa? kakaDL ko lng po kc.. close napo ba server natoe?
Back to top Go down
icesmoke28

PostSubject: wew   Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

BOSS! lupet.. shamman ko ,, SHAMAN PA DN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs)   Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Guide FOr New Players. (Shaman Buffs)
Page 1 of 1